Thursday, September 8, 2011

Google Students Blog - #googleoncampus

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to just do a quick update this week that for the next several weeks I'll be guest writing for the Official Google Students Blog helping New Grads prepare and navigate the college recruiting season.

You can find the first post here:

http://googleforstudents.blogspot.com/2011/09/recruiter-tips-tricks-preparing-your.html


I'll still be doing updates here...they just might not be as frequent until we get through the fall!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff,

    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this series. I'm president of the Business Technology Club at Kenan-Flagler Business School and my club members and I are very appreciative of advice from the industry as we prepare for the recruiting season.

    Sincerely,
    Tracy Boyer Clark
    www.kftechclub.com

    ReplyDelete