Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog update and a few news items

Ok, it's been like two months since my last post...needless to say, things have been a little crazy.  With that here are a few updates!

1) My writers block is gone (nod to Ted!) so that's good news.  You'll start seeing more posts over the next few weeks.  If you have any topic requests, let me know and I'll do my best.  The plan is to get into my weekly schedule again with a few random one off updates too.

2) The last 8 weeks have been crazy for me.  We bought a house and got stuck in the Boston area for an extra 4 days over the holidays.  Since getting back, we closed on the house and are doing a bunch of renovations....note to self, that sucks

3) I'm going to be trying to do a few more guest blogs and have folks post on my site too.  First one is this week from my dear friend Nell.  You can find her @nellthayer on Twitter.

4) At some point I owe everyone a "My move to the Valley" post but damn it's been too busy to think lately.  Maybe in June I can do the "One year later" post.....that seems like a good idea.

5) Expect a few "moving sucks", "renovations are a pain", "I'm tired" posts over the next few weeks...move date is on the books so things will continue to be crazy but feeling a little like General McArthur so look out...


No comments:

Post a Comment