Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

It's that time of the year again, hopefully everyone will take a little time off to relax and recharge the batteries.

That being said, here are a few things I'm thankful for as we wind down 2010 and start looking to 2011.

- I'm thankful for my job at Google. Great gig, they treat me really well..........thanks!

- Thankful for my coworkers. Work is easy when you work with great people.......seriously such a treat.

- I'm thankful for anyone that reads this blog, I still consider it a work in progress so any feedback/thoughts on what I write is more than welcome

- Finally, I'm thankful for all the social media interactions I've had this year. Tools like Twitter and others are so cool and hep make the world a smaller, smarter and more amazing place.

Have a great long weekend everyone and hopefully I'll have another post soon!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment